Before you start
The Cancer Genomics Cloud (CGC) is a computational environment on the cloud. It hosts the world's largest genomic dataset, alongside tools for analyzing genomic information, and features for collaboration.
- To get started, read the QuickStart which will walk you through the process of creating a project on the CGC and running an analysis in it.
- Pilot funds for using CGC are available upon request; contact our Support for more information.
- If you get stuck, check the relevant pages here on our Knowledge Center.
- Feel free to post questions to our forum, which is staffed by the CGC Support Team and used by other members of the research community.
- If you have questions while you are using the CGC, you can click the Send Feedback button at any time. This will open a form allowing you to send a message to the CGC support team. It will automatically reference the page you were on when you encountered the problem.
- You can always email the team at [email protected] for further support, to send feedback, or to suggest features.
You can click the button labeled Suggest Edits on the Knowledge Center to send us suggestions about documentation.
Updated less than a minute ago